Wednesday, May 23, 2012

i use to run to you...

...now i want to run from you. It's so odd how you once saw someone as that great person that could do no wrong. Then you get that sudden dose of reality. I don't really know how to act anymore around you. I can be nice, friendly, making jokes...and get nothing. I can ignore, be rude, or just be cold...and I don't even get anything negative. Nothing...no reaction, no emotion, no response...just nothing. Now I wonder what the hell did I ever do to you? Yet the fact is simple...I did NOTHING to you. You simply got bored with me and moved on just as quick.

How do you consider yourself so superior to simply throw people aside? Does that incredible logic of yours stop whenever it comes to common courtesy or other people's feelings? I cannot undo what I have seen, what I have heard, and what I now know...and for that I will never see you the same. I can try and lie to say it doesn't hurt. I'd say I merely brushed it off and moved on with my day. But ya know what...it does hurt, it fucking hurts almost everyday. The worst part is the fact I can't shut it off.

I know at times I can piss people off and offend them. I'll say things I don't mean and yes in my life I have done wrong to others. I can't say I'm perfect, nobody can obviously. But to play with others emotions/thoughts/life, so meaningless to you, can have a world of difference to them.

I can't really vent much on this subject other than what I just wrote...do you even think of me anymore? do you think of any of them anymore? I just wonder what goes on in that mind...or maybe I'd be too disgusted to want to know.

how are we friends...you dont even spare the time to tell me to get lost...

No comments:

Post a Comment