Monday, February 20, 2012

Tearing away

Music truly impacts my mood. Some never read deep into lyrics, but I always do. I might have been a little down today but after listening to drowning pool I'm about ready to go balistic. Now if I got some feel good happy stuff going I'm sure I'd see the better part of my day more. In fact let me go change it...

Well I'm not sure how this is much of a mood booster, but it calms me. Raindrops keep falling on my head by B J Thomas. This song has been stuck in my head for days now. Its really a good way to look at the shit that has you down. Complaining won't stop your problems and if there is nothing you can do about it why worry. Letting it go will 'set you free and alot let stress to deal with.

I forgot to post customer #4 yesterday. A parent of someone I knew long ago, she asked how I have been. Then asks if I had any kids, peered over at my stomach and said oh yes at least one. Thanks for noticing the weight I never lost from having a child...fuck off :-)
This song has already mellowed me out only after playing it once now and going for round two...I'll be OK...someday and somehow I'll be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment