Sunday, March 11, 2012

tis the season...

The snow is melting away, the birds are returning, the sun is shining, and people are coming into the store already wearing less and less clothing. My poor eyes had to see everyone finally breaking out the shorts and tanks...people it wasn't pretty. For some it's like riding a bike...others may need assistance.

I'm all for warmer weather and shedding the layers, I partake in it myself. However...<sigh> honestly I just don't wanna see anymore boobs, guts, or cracks...I just don't okay! Don't even get me started on all the muffin tops.

The "oh too small shorts" are shoving the roll up and you decide to wear your "way too short" shirt. People do a mirror check before you step outside please. Say to yourself, "Will this offend anyone, scar them for life, or send children running?". If you say "yes" to any of those you should probably change.

Oh and when your shirt's only purpose it to serve as nipple covers, maybe you should pull it up a little more okay sweetie :) Yes you have tits...we have them too...nothing new there. Who are you trying to impress when you're buying Nacho Doritos and douches? Well then again you probably need all the help you can get.

Men...oh for the love for god it's like you put MORE on as it gets warmer. Mostly speaking this is older men who don't shower as often. It heats up and they are still in layers of sweatshirts and pants. The stench is unholy is what it is.

Which is lesser of the 2 evils, sweaty overdressed men or muffin topped tit flashers? Can I just blind myself now or do I have to be appalled first?

No comments:

Post a Comment