Thursday, March 1, 2012

this isn't a help line nor a comedy club

I write simply because I can. I have feelings, thoughts, and ideas that sometimes just need to spill out. This is a good place to vent, almost my diary of sorts. I don't have to try to be funny and sure as hell I don't need to be a novelist. Sure I try to throw my lame humor in there, it makes ME laugh. That's all I really need this for is me.

Most of this will be bitching, ranting, and I think I could get offensive if I would stop having second thoughts about posts I soon after delete. Even now I am just complaining. Yeah this would be much more entertaining if I tried oh so hard at it. But then again why would I take it so seriously? Am I making a career out of this, am I being judged (maybe I am but it's online, who's gonna know me), am I being graded on this?? If I manage to write some good ones then kudos to me. If others don't find it inspiring, comment worthy, or get a good laugh then too fucking bad.

I find it funny when someone who always says not to take things so seriously is practically pulling their hair out just trying to get something to sound perfect...silly humans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment