Sunday, April 8, 2012

twist the truth til you feel better

I'm watching this episode of COPS and this chick is busted for her man having pot. He had it on his possession and she was in the car with him, knowing he had it. So according to that state she went to jail right along with him. Of course they do an interview...and she tries to rationalize it all to the police why she should be let go free and clear.

"I'm my own person, it wasn't on me. He can do whatever he wants to do with his life. That's up to him."

"But you told us you got in the car knowing he had it and was smoking it. It's still illegal, you knew about it, and you both were caught while he had it still on him."

"I don't make his decisions in life. Besides I want to be part of homeland security one day. Do you think I'd be doing that stuff?"

"Ma'am do you think Homeland Security would let people do that because it's their life and decisions to make? If you're going to do something like that you need to keep your background clean and getting arrested with people having drugs won't make that happen."

"I'm sure you being a cop don't have a clean background either. Look at what you people have done before and now you're pulling this on innocent people like me."

Listen here girly, your bitch ass knew it was on him and it's illegal. Simple as that. He gets busted and so do you for not telling him to get it the fuck out of the car. It isn't that hard of an idea to understand. The fact you try to squirm your way out by saying "he does it not me", don't mean shit. You knew it was wrong...face the shit that happens. Don't try to bullshit out of it and try throwing dirt on the people arresting ya. I guarantee by the looks of ya alone this wasn't your first arrest. In fact they just confirmed it with your background check.

You're an idiot...go "not" smoke another one and pretend to know what you're talking about. Excuses, excuses...

No comments:

Post a Comment