Sunday, January 22, 2012

YOINK!

I didn't want to do more than one post a day, but I love these questionnaires. I stole this one...

1. Where is your cell phone? never leaves my side

2. Relationship? separated from husband, thanks

3. Your hair? blond originally, letting it grow back

4. Work? as much as I complain about it I rather enjoy it :)

5. Your sister? which one and what about her?

6. Your favorite thing? I have a lot of favorites...little vague there

7. Your dream last night? hmm good one ;)

8. Your favorite drink? mucho mudslide :P

9. Your dream car? a decent truck or my '69 Yenko Camaro

10. The room you’re in? living room

11. Your shoes? my Ariat boots, most I ever spent on clothing of any kind $149

12. Your fears? spiders, small spaces, death, questionnaires with pointless questions

13. What do you want to be in 10 years? stable lol

14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Jessy and Bill

15. What you’re not good at? math

16. Muffin? blueberry or banana nut

17. One of your wish list items? Dr Who, all seasons 

18. Where you grew up? Morley, MI...15 minutes south of where I am now

19. The last thing you did? I stole this from a blog

20 & 21 Did you notice those were missing? Why no I didn't until I read what Frank said

22. Your pet? fish count right? I have BLT, Carl, Paul, the twins, and Capt Jack.

23. Your computer? HP laptop, it's got flowers on it O_O

24. Your life? half empty, working on changing that

25. Your mood? surprisingly great

26. Missing? my grandmother :(

27. What are you thinking about right now? how much I miss gma

28. Your car? 99 Jeep Laredo/Grand Cherokee

29. Your kitchen? way too small

30. Your summer? didn't do a dam thing

31. Your favorite color? green

32. When is the last time you laughed? earlier while reading a blog

33. Last time you cried? just this morning

34. School? not bad, kept to myself

35. Love? easy enough to find, not easy to forget

No comments:

Post a Comment